Also known as: Non-stick coating, non-stick roller coating
Special polymers or fluoropolymer which are embedded into spray coatings made of metal, tungsten carbide or ceramics, form extremely wear-resistant functional surfaces. They are characterized by special, long-lasting anti-stick, transport or sliding properties.
PROTEK non-stick coatings are used, for example, on rollers for the manufacturing of hygiene and self-adhesive products, as well as in the film, paper and cardboard production, and in the printing industry.
The essential properties of PROTEK non-stick coatings:
- Long-lasting anti-stick behavior
- Excellent transport properties
- Partially scratch and cut-resistance
- Structure for the air exhaustion
- Coating of CFRP, GRP, aluminum and steel