High-performance coatings that also have an excellent tensile adhesive strength on CFRP and GFRP, are very tough and have a high resistance against chemicals. In connection with solids, this provides a perfect abrasion resistance. Electrical insulation or conductivity are adjustable.
The composite coating can be used both as an operating wear protection and as a re-rubbering layer.
The manufacturing process developed by INOMETA guarantees the creation of tension-free and machinable surfaces on weight-optimized high-performance rollers made of CFRP. These surfaces can be further refined through thermal spraying or rubber coating processes.
The essential properties:
- Electrically conductive or insulating
- High resistance to chemicals
- Further refining through thermal spraying or rubber coating processes
- Excellent tensile adhesive strength
- Coating on CFRP, GRP, aluminum and steel