Thank you for your interest in our company. The protection of your personal data is important to us. According to article 13 of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), we are obligated to provide you with certain information regarding the collection, processing and use of your personal data. We process the data that we receive when you get in touch with us or from any business relationship you have with us solely on the basis of the legal provisions (GDPR, Federal Data Protection Act (new)). In this data protection document, we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing with regards to our business activity.
32052 Herford, Deutschland
T + 49 (5221) 777-0
F + 49 (5221) 777-500
The data protection officer’s contact details
Dipl.-Wirt.-Ing. Oliver Baldner
Tel: +49 (5221) 777-987
Purposes for processing personal data, as well as the legal basis for / categories of personal data that is processed
When you get in touch with us or enter into a business relationship with us as a customer or supplier, we obtain the following information:
- Title, first name, surname,
- a valid email address,
- name of the company,
- job title, position at the company,
- telephone number (landline and/or mobile),
- contractual data about the orders received,
- bank details,
- other personal data needed to fulfil our contractual obligations to our customers.
Data is collected for the following purposes:
- in order to identify you as our business contact,
- in order to advise you appropriately,
- to correspond with you,
- to fulfil our contractual obligations to our suppliers and customers.
The legal bases for processing your personal data are:
- 6 paragraph 1 lit. a of the GDPR (data subject’s consent),
- 6 paragraph 1 lit. b of the GDPR (for pre-contractual measures or to fulfil a contract),
- 6, paragraph 1 lit. f of the GDPR (the data controller’s legitimate interest).
The processing of your personal data due to legitimate interests
If we process your data due to our legitimate interests, then these interests include:
- The storage and processing of your contact details to allow communication with you,
- To send you information about our company, products and/or services
Recipients of your personal data
Your personal data may only be passed on to an external contractor, who conducts certain activities on our behalf, in accordance with article 28 of the GDPR. The contractors used are:
- IOK InterNetworking GmbH & Co. KG Konrad-Zuse-Weg 15 D-33415 Verl, for the rendering of webhosting services
Moreover, we will also pass your data onto external authorities if we are obligated to do so for legal reasons.
Personal data that is stored for legal retention reasons is deleted as soon as this obligation has been met. Otherwise, personal data is deleted as soon as the purpose of processing has been met. Data that we store due to consent from the data subject, in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a of the GDPR is deleted as soon as the purpose of processing has been met or if consent is revoked.
Data subject’s rights / right to appeal
In accordance with article 7 paragraph 3 of the GDPR, you retain the right to revoke the consent you gave us at any time. This means that in future, we will not process the data affected by this consent. The legality of any consent given to processing until the point of revocation remains unaffected.
In accordance with article 15 of the GDPR, you retain the right to be informed about your personal data which we process. In particular, you can request information about the purposes of processing, the category of your personal data that has been processed, the categories of recipients who have received or will receive your data, the intended retention period, your rights to amend, delete or restrict processing, the right to object, your right to appeal to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it was not collected by us and the automatic decisions taken regarding profiling and significant information about such details.
In accordance with article 16 of the GDPR, you retain the right to request the immediate amendment of incorrect or incomplete personal data that we store about you.
In accordance with article 17 of the GDPR, you retain the right to request the deletion of personal data that we store about you, unless there is a legal basis for us to retain such data.
In accordance with article 18 of the GDPR, you retain the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if
- the accuracy of your personal data is contested and for a period of time that allows us to check the accuracy of such data,
- the processing is unlawful, you decline the deletion of your personal data and instead ask us to restrict the use of your personal data,
- we no longer need to use your personal data for processing, but you need the data for raising, conducting or defending a claim,
- You have submitted an objection to processing, in accordance with article 21 paragraph 1 of the GDPR and it is not yet certain, whether our legitimate interests overrule your reasons.
- In accordance with article 20 of the GDPR, you invoke your right to request the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format or request for it to be transferred to another controller.
In accordance with article 77 of the GDPR, you invoke your right to appeal to a supervisory authority, if you believe that the processing of the data subject’s personal data is in violation of the GDPR.
Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest, in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 section 1 lit.f of the GDPR, you retain the right to object to the processing of your personal data if you can provide a reason proving that your situation is exceptional, in accordance with article 21 of the GDPR.
Provision of your data
The provision of certain personal data is required in order to render our services. If this data is not provided, we will not be able to render these services in certain cases.